11.27.2007

Work It, Girl!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." - Rene Descartes


Or perhaps, more appropriately:

"I think, therefore I am." So please put up Descartes in des-cart return!

This is the latest philosophy from the trenches manned by our workaday teenager. Just thought I would pass this on to a population of shoppers (moms) on her behalf.

Speaking of work, I am typing this evening courtesy of delegation. Thirteen is whacking the 'maters, five is hiding the tortilla warmer under her shirt and fifteen is chasing her around the sofa and I am blogging merrily away to the tune of maniacal giggling. I'll break it up, "Hey, check the chicken. . .and let your sister back in from the laundry room!"

Now, if only they ALL had jobs. . .soon enough, I suppose. I am already hanging on wildly to the tiger's tail as it is in an attempt to keep up with time.

Well, the word from the pico guy-o is that dinner's ready! Guess I'll work my way on in to the table. . .

Have fun!

No comments: