3.10.2008

Spring Forward Gets You to Five Faster

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder,
What would Jimmy Buffet do?" - Alan Jackson




The Monday after "Spring Foward" is usually my least favorite day of the year.

Nobody wants to get up, everyone is grumbly and I feel like I am running behind all day! Oh snap, I'll have to come back and finish this in a few minutes. . .

So, it's what, like 8:15am?? No, it's 5:15pm. . .and here I am.

I HAVE learned something very important today that I would like to share. There is a reason that Teens do not see things the same way we do. Would you like to know what it is?

It's because they've all got their heads up their -

Note: this blog has been pre-empted by the author's afternoon cocktail. It's five o'clock somewhere, oh, here! (even if it only feels like four!)

Have fun - and remember, you are a human and it is illegal to eat your young.

No comments: