1.27.2008

Life's a Ball!

"I've got two tickets to paradise. . ." - Eddie Money




Life is short. I don't know how I am going to do this, but I am going to do this.

Next Saturday, Groundhog's Day, we have Fifteen for a Moment's ROTC meet at Pine Forest, then the Mardi Gras Parade and the Marching Moms, followed by dinner with my family as Hey Nineteen goes Twenty (ack!) and then. . .I am going to a ball in Mobile.

Yep, me. Going to the ball. I have to get my hair done and go find a dress and rent a white tie and tails for my husband. . .I feel like Cinderella and my husband's buddy is our "Fairly Odd Brother" (he gave us the tickets.)

I'll need a little luck to find a dress, a bit of spackle and a lot of coffee, but I think I can pull this off. If only I had some little mice to help me out. . . Bippity Boppity Boo!!!

1 comment:

MOMSWEB said...

Post Pictures Please!!!!!!